Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Now here we go

Wrapped,stacked, and layered bracelets are whats in and whats hot! Any texture any amount and every color! An easy and fun way to accessorize any outfit. I was diddling around some random blogs I connected to through a news letter i get and i came across a darn fabulous blog!

http://makebraceletsblog.com

Tracy, the owner of the blog, had created a challenge for her followers to create at least 2 bracelets and add to them with others in their collection to create a fab look of stacked bracelets. And then they all posted the pictures on their internet venue with a trail to everyone elses. OMG! Some amazing creations! I, of course, had issues loading my pics at the time so did not participate. But i would like to share my creation now and I'll add links to the others. Enjoy your journey through all the layers! And also, def check out Tracys blog, its great! Have a perfect day!

theresestreasures59.blogspot. com sweetbeadstudio.com missyrappaport.blogspot.com mylifeunderthebus.typepad.com fredbeansnook.com/blog

ahteesblog.blogspot.com
songbeads.blogspot.com
sadafulee.blogspot.com beadlolabead.blogspot.com stringsattachedcindi.blogspot. com carolynscreationswa.blogspot. com cathiecarroll.blogspot.com
pinterest.com/chrisdeweerd beatnheart.blogspot.com

sandivolpe.com
sharondriscoll.blogspot.com sedillohillstudio.blogspot.com sunshinebliss.com sharonsjewelrygarden.blogspot. com MiShelDesigns.com
aujourlejour-shelly.blogspot. com blueberrycrazy.deviantart.com/ gallery
starhitchedwagon.blogspot.com

Ok so I am having a really hard time cutting and pasteing the entire list of links to other sites...so there are a few of them and they will have all the others for u to check out!

Happy blog hopping! Hope u find some accessory inspiration!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog